|Amlogic S905X3 Quad core cortex-A55
|Ethernet:Standard 10/100M RJ-45
- T95 Max+ TV BOX comes with latest Android 9.0 OS and Amlogic S905X3 Quad-core chipset, which is faster and more efficient.T95 Max+ android box has a better compatibility of software, games and applications, better user interface and user experience.
- T95 Max+ android tv box provides a larger capacity of 4GB RAM 32GB ROM, avoiding crashes caused by insufficient memory. You can also add an Extra Hard Drive, TF Card to expand storage. The android tv box equipped with the transmission of USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It can transfer large capacity files, videos at storage rates defined by storage devices, and optimize the machine to reduce energy consumption.
- you can enjoy 8K ultimate HD video, which is clearer than 6K. You can play thousands of android games on a large 8K screen and enjoy a higher quality experience with less buffering while your video and TV are also 8K.
- Comes with built-in 2.4G/5GHz dual Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 and supports 10/100M Ethernet LAN. We offer a convenient connections and a more stable WIFI signal to enjoy higher quality video experience. Just plug in the power supply, connect the box HDMI cable and Wi-Fi/Ethernet, you can enjoy whatever you like.
- The package comes with: 1xT95 Max+ android 9.0 tv box, 1xPower adapter, 1xHDMI cable, 1xRemote controller(Batteries are not included) and 1xUser manual.
1.Does it support the video from my sd card? and what about showing video via usb?
Yes, it supports video from SD card or USB once the format is compatibel with the box. Best regards.
2.How does 4k and 8k stream supported on 100mbit ethernet adapter?
The Ethernet will affect the speed of the image. About the 8K, your image or video should be 8K and your TV should support 8K at the same time.
3.Does it support normal tv?
it also works on normal TV. But your normal TV should have an AV port or a HDMI port.